Tower of Fantasy’s Heavy Weapon Action on Display in New Battle Trailer
One of Tower of Fantasy’s most compelling features is its weapons, which can be transformed through upgrades and come in a variety of rarities, with increasing attributes. Each weapon has four types of skills: general attack, dodge, weapon-specific, and combination. General attack skills are further divided into special stage attacks and stalls. Currently there are twelve weapon types in the game, with three equippable at any time.
Each of these weapons has different effects when used in battle:
- Combination Attack: When the target of an attack is fully charged, switching weapons can trigger a combo attack.
- Phantom Time: Dodge before the monster hits to trigger Phantom Time, and build up the weapon’s original energy. Switching weapons will trigger the combo attack.
- Elemental Restraint: Monsters have unique weaknesses, triggering the correct elemental attack to deal more damage.
- Non-Attribute Shield: This shield has no elemental resistance, no elemental damage reduction effect, and is recommended to use together with monster weakness weapons.
- Physical Shield: The Cyan Physical Shield is significantly less likely to be broken by physical weapons when subjected to shield breakage. Elemental weapons can exploit their weaknesses.
Tower of Fantasy is currently set for release in Q3 of 2022. Over 1 million players have already registered at the official site, as well as on Steam, Epic Game Store, the App Store and Google Play. For all the latest updates, please follow Tower of Fantasy at the following social media sites:
Tower of Fantasy recently opened up pre-registration for PC and Mobile players ahead of its Q3 2022 release window.