Marvel starts hyping up Black Knight with “Curse of the Ebony Blade” mini
With ample time to reintroduce audiences to the character, Marvel will be releasing a new miniseries for the Black Knight called Black Knight: Curse of the Ebony Blade!
Check out the full cover below.
So after getting pushed to the limelight during the events of King in Black, new villains and conflicts are set to besiege Dane Whitman aka the latest iteration of the Black Knight.
The Curse of the Ebony Blade mini will be written by Simon Spurrier with art by Sergio Davila.
Here are additional details for the title.
- Holding up the legacy of the Black Night is Dane Whitman who knows all too well that welding the magical Ebony Blade comes at a terrible price: an insatiable lust for blood and mayhem that constantly threatens to swallow its owner in darkness. Will that be Dane’s fate?
- Following his epic battle against the KING IN BLACK, a reinvigorated Dane has a greater sense of purpose than ever before.
- But his sword is the key to a new enemy’s evil plan and only the Black Knight can prevent the coming death and destruction.
- This conflict spanning mythical Camelot to modern-day NYC will test Dane like never before and challenge everything he believes about himself, the Ebony Blade, and the entire history of the Black Knight.
- Don’t miss history in the making as this fan-favorite Avenger takes his rightful place as a major player in the Marvel Universe!
- Joining Spurrier will be artist Sergio Dávila. Known for his work on books like Wonder Woman, BLACK KNIGHT: CURSE OF THE EBONY BLADE will mark Dávila’s grand debut at Marvel Comics.
- Venture once again into the unforgettable saga of Dane Whitman when BLACK KNIGHT: CURSE OF THE EBONY BLADE launches in March.
And this guy has a long history too with the Avengers, he was even active during the Avengers and X-Men crossover Bloodties.
Nowadays we should keep a lookout for the character as he will be joining the MCU in Marvel’s The Eternals and will be played by Jon Snow himself, Kit Harrington.