Weapon X # 1 Preview
Here’s our first look at the upcoming book Weapon X from Marvel which will be written by Greg Pak with interior art and covers by Greg Land.
The uncolored and unlettered page features Old Man Logan having a peaceful moment before it gets violent and bloody at a drop of a hat.
The book provides us with an interesting mix of characters from guys like co-captains Sabretooth (still reformed apparently) and Old Man Logan. Joining the team designated to stop Weapon X from killing all the mutants is Lady Deathstrike (who has also been a long time adversary of Logan) plus two familiar faces in mutant wetworks – Warpath and Domino.
WEAPON X #1
- GREG PAK (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
- VARIANT COVER A BY TBA
- VARIANT COVER B BY TBA
- VARIANT COVER C BY TBA
- HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY TBA
- CORNER BOX VARIANT COVER BY LEONARD KIRK
- Decades ago, the Weapon X program produced the deadliest mutant killers on the planet. Now, with more research, more funding and more Adamantium at its disposal, the Weapon X program is creating new killers for old targets: Old Man Logan. Sabretooth. Lady Deathstrike. Weapon X isn’t just experimenting on mutants anymore…it’s eradicating them. All of them.
- Plus: Deadlier and more shadowy than ever, you won’t believe who’s taken the job as Director of Weapon X! Reuniting X-Men: Phoenix — Endsong creative team GREG PAK (World War Hulk) and GREG LAND (Uncanny X-Men)!
- 32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99