Acer announces Chromebook Spin 514
Acer recently revealed a new variant for their Chromebook products with a new processor and graphics system from AMD in the form of the Chromebook Spin 514!
This new version of the Chromebook which has also been launched abroad (at the moment) will feature AMD Ryzen 3000 C-Series Mobile Processors and AMD Radeon graphics.
Other features for the 514 includes:
- 14-inch Full HD touch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Aluminum chassis with a diamond-cut pattern on the top cover.
- military-grade durability (U.S. MIL-STD 810H1 compliant) and has a reinforced metal chassis that resists dents, dings, and corrosion.
- Shockproof, capable of surviving falls from heights of up to 122 cm (48 inches) and withstand up to 60 kg (132 pounds).
- Built-in AMD Radeon Vega Mobile Graphics
- 10 hours of battery life
- 16GB DDR4 DRAM
- 256GB storage
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700C/ Ryzen 5 3500C quad-core processors
- 360 degree swinging touchscreen display
- Comes in three colors namely Pure Silver, Steel Gray, and Mist Green
Reports suggest that the Acer Chromebook Spin 514 will come out in February and would be priced at $479.99.
Follow me on Twitter at @thefanboyseo for more tech news!