TP-Link Launches Smart Home Mesh Wi-Fi System Deco M9 Plus (Available July 22)
TP-Link, one of the leading global provider of consumer and business networking products has announced the imminent arrival of their first ever mesh Wi-Fi system with smart hub functionality aimed to provide “Fast. smart. Everywhere”.
This new product will be available July 22 in the Philippines.
- Supports IPv6
- Expand anytime, add more Decos depending on your home’s needs
- Wi-Fi coverage of up to 4500 square feet / 400 square meters
- Superior AC2000 tri-band speeds: 1 x 400 mbps on 2.4GHz + 867Mbps on 5GHz
- Smart Hub
- Supports 100+ device connections
- Enhanced Backhaul – uses all three Wi-Fi brands as backhaul when traffic gets heavy, delivering speeds of over 1000mbps
- TP-Link HomeCare is also available – Parental Controls, QoS, Built-in Antivirus software
- Easy setup and management
- Powerful processing: Qualcomm Quadcore CPU
What Makes the Deco M9 Plus Unique?
Built in Smart Hub
This router has a built in smart hub which turns your home into a smarter one. TP-Link’s Deco M9 Plus is compatible with just about anything in the market today including plugs, sensors, cameras, switches and more.
Connects over 100 devices
Beneath the stylish exterior is a Qualcomm Quad-core CPU which boosts of the Deco 9 Plus in terms of processing power. And get this, it supports over 100 devices with up to three times faster than the previous generation of modems and routers.
Wi-Fi Deadzone Killer
No more deadspots at home as the Deco M9 Plus creates a wireless network. Once connected, the devices at home will automatically switch to the fastest Deco unit for a seamless transition.
Superior tri-band speeds
Deco M9 Plus delivers super-fast Wi-Fi to devices in every part of the home. The AC2200 Wi-Fi system transmits three separate wireless bands for combined speeds of up to 2134Mbps: one 400Mbps 2.4Ghz band for surfing, online shopping and audio streaming, and one high-speed 867Mbps 5Ghz band for lag free 4k streaming and gaming, with another 867Mbps 5Ghz band as backhaul. Smart connect technology automatically assigns each device to the optimum band to balance traffic and maintain fast connections.