The Vivo V9 is Vivo’s Fullview Flagship (24MP Front & 16MP Rear Camera, P17,990)
Vivo recently unveiled their new flagship phone, the Vivo V9 which features a slick new “Fullview Display” while keeping together all things we loved from the smartphone brand. So let’s run a bit with what makes this phone a must-buy for 2018.
Vivo V9 Specs
- Dimensions – 154..81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm
- Weight – 150 g
- Screen – 6.3″ (1080 x 2280)
- Type – IPS Capacitive
- Touch Screen – 2.5D
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 Octa-Core
- RAM – 4GB RAM
- Storage – 64GB (expandable to 256GB with microSD)
- Battery – 3260mAh
- OS – Funtouch OS 4.0
- Camera – Front 24MP (f2.0) / Rear 16MP (f2.0) with rear flash
Vivo V9 Gallery
I’m not keen on writing down everything from the press release so here’s the tll;dr (too long; didn’t read) version.
The Vivo V9 looks like a 5.5 inch phone but is actually a low-key 6.3 smartphone.
- It uses a 19:9 aspect ratio which increases the screen size to 5.2% when you compare it to the V7.
- Bezels on the side have been reduced by 19%. It’s almost bezel-less with just 1.75mm. Barely there tbh.
- Curved cover has been added into the design to make it easier to take photos.
- The Vivo V9 also uses an AI software to help you when taking pictures whether is with the rear or the front camera. With the new AI system in place, the camera identifies the user’s sex, skin tone and age together with the environment’s lighting.
- The Selfie Ai system also helps create beautiful selfies plus gives you options such as Natural Light, Stereo Light, and Monochrome.
- Rear camera for the V9 also boasts of the amazing bokeh effect once more. This time it uses the Bokeh AI algorithm.
Updated Game Mode delivers the hyper-focused enviroment required for most dedicated gamers with the ability to block all messages, calls and alerts while playing games. Or if you’re expecting a call, you can set it up to display phone calls from designated contacts only. The new picture-in-picture for games feature also eliminates the need to exit the game to reply to critical messages.
The Vivo V9 comes in two colors namely Gold and Pearl Black and retails for Php 17,990