Win a trip to Jakarta to watch the world’s biggest mobile MOBA Tournament! Here’s how
MANILA, 26 November – Fans in the Philippines can now have a chance to go to Indonesia and watch the world’s biggest multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) tournament. MPL Philippines officially launched its “Lipad Tungo sa Tagumpay” online contest to provide a lucky fan with an all-expense paid flight and hotel accommodation in Jakarta for the upcoming M4 World Championship from 14-16 January 2023.
Starting 26 November 2022, fans can submit creative video entries stating their message of support to the Philippines’ M4 representatives. To officially submit an entry, fans are required to follow the mechanics listed below:
Create a video in a vertical orientation
- Post the output on Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok with the hashtags #PinasLangMalakas, #MLBBM4, and #MPLPH
- Ensure that the entrant’s profile is set to public
- Follow and tag the official MPL Philippines account in the post.
The videos should relate to and mention the PH team battlecry “Pinas Lang Malakas” which aims to ignite the players’ strength, pride, and honor to once again bring the championship title back to the Philippines.
Fans should meet all of the following criteria to qualify for the contest:
- Should be a Filipino citizen aged 18 and above
- Should have an active MLBB account
- Should have a passport valid for 6 months starting January 2023
- Should be available to fly to Jakarta on January 14-16
- Should possess proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination (vaccination card or vaccination certificate from the Department of Health)
The qualifying entry with the most reactions will be declared the winner. Meanwhile, 10 lucky winners will be randomly chosen from the selection to be awarded Mobile Legends: Bang Bang in-game diamonds (up to 4,000). Another set of 10 random winners will be awarded an official M4-branded shirt from the official peripheral partner GANK. The deadline for submission is until 10 December 2022 only.
Get to know more about Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Professional League – Philippines and stream the upcoming M4 World Championship by visiting the following official social media platforms:
- Website: https://ph-mpl.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mplph.official
- Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/463149115349162
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/MPLPhilippines
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@mplph_official?lang=en
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Philippines: iOS and Play Store
Established in 2014, MOONTON is a global video game company dedicated to gaming development, publication and esports. With more than 900 employees worldwide, the company operates offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and mainland China. It has successfully launched a number of high-profile mobile games globally and has built long-term relationships with governments and esports organizations in more than 30 countries around the world. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is its current star game and the leading mobile multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game worldwide.
About Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is the most popular mobile Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game worldwide that brings communities together through teamwork and strategy. With over one billion installations and 100 million active monthly users, the award-winning game is among the top 10 most played in over 80 countries. With an extensive reach across the Asia Pacific region, the multiplayer is available in 139 countries with an expansive global esports presence.
About Mobile Legends Esports
Established in 2017, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Esports serves as a platform for players to pursue their dreams of becoming esports athletes and illuminate opportunities within the international esports ecosystem. MLBB Esports has since expanded to multiple leagues, including the MPL series hosted in Southeast Asia.