Kevin Conroy doing a story for DC Pride 2022
Iconic Batman voice actor Kevin Conroy is joining the creative team for the upcoming DC Pride 2022 which focuses on stories revolving around LGBTQ+ characters in the DC Comics universe.
Conroy, who voiced Batman / Bruce Wayne in Batman: The Animated Series and The New Batman Adventures, will pen “Finding Batman,” which is described as a “personal story,” with art from Bone (DC Super Friends) and letters by Aditya Bidikar (Bloodborne).
Here’s the lineup for creative teams that will be providing stories for DC Pride 2022:
The other stories in the anthology and the confirmed characters they follow include:
- “Super Pride” by Devin Grayson, Nick Robles, Triona Farrell and Bidikar (Superman / Jon Kent)
- “Confessions” by Stephanie Williams, Meghan Hetrick, Marissa Louise and Ariana Maher
- “Special Delivery” by Travis Moore, Enrica Eren Angiolini and Ariana Maher (Tim Drake)
- “Are You Ready for This?” by Danny Lore & Ivan Cohen, Brittney Williams, Enrica Eren Angiolini and Ariana Maher
- “A World Kept Just For Me” by Alyssa Wong, W. Scott Forbes and Ariana Maher (Aquaman / Jackson Hyde)
- “The Gumshoe in Green” by Tini Howard, Evan Cagle and Lucas Gattoni (Green Lantern / Jo Mullein)
- “Think of Me” by Ted Brandt & Ro Stein and Frank Cvetkovic
- “Public Display of the Electromagnetic Spectrum” by Greg Lockard, Giulio Macaione and Aditya Bidikar (The Ray)
- “The Hunt” by Dani Fernandez, Zoe Thorogood, Jeremy Lawson and Aditya Bidikar (Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy)
- “Bat’s in the Cradle” by Stephanie Philips, Samantha Dodge, Marissa Louise and Lucas Gattoni
- “Up at Bat” by Jadzia Axelrod, Lynne Yoshii, Tamra Bonvillain and Ariana Maher (Alysia Yeoh and Batgirl)