Overwatch 2 Junker Queen details Leaked
We finally get some new details for Overwatch 2 as new details have surfaced for one of the game’s new heroes, Junker Queen, has been revealed!
Ok for starters the Overwatch 2 open beta test will begin April 26 and I’m hearing there are tons of content creators and even off-season pro-players who want in on the game. Can’t blame them. The game was once the biggest FPS title in the world.
The character has been teased a lot in the first game so there’s definitely hype surrounding this new Overwatch hero. She’s even in some graffiti artworks all across Junktown, if you remember your Overwatch maps.
During an April 5 Twitch stream with translations provided by Reddit user ‘Stuck-In-Orbit,’ Féfé delved into what he had heard about the hero.
- She will be using a gun called the “Scattergun” and can also switch to a melee weapon that looks like a sword that can deal long-term damage. The unnamed sword also has a boomerang feature where she can call it back, damaging enemies that are in the way.
- The leaks also reveal that she has an ability called “Rallying Call” which gives her additional 200HP while allies get 100HP. There’s also an undefined movement buff that affects her and her teammates.
- She also has an alledged skill called “Carnage” which deals damage to all enemies in front of her with a bonus bleeding effect.
- Adrenaline shot is a passive ability that is rumored to heal all damage done through bleeding effect.
- Her Rampage ability lets her charge in front of her enemies and give them a sort of anti-healing effect that’s similar to Ana’s Biotic Grenade.
Again, at this point in time, these details are just considered leaks and they may or may not come out in the game’s final version. But the way they were leaked sounded and read very convincingly.
Check out the first teaser trailer for Overwatch 2 below:
Follow me on Twitter at @thefanboyseo for more gaming news and updates!