Shopee Enhances Support for Brands to Scale and Succeed Online, Starting with its Annual 10.10 Brands Festival
Shopee announces the region’s first partnership program with five of the biggest media agencies to help brands amplify their online presence
MANILA, SEPTEMBER 24, 2020 – Shopee, the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, is expanding its initiatives to help brands and retailers launch, scale, and succeed online, starting with its annual Shopee 10.10 Brands Festival. As more brands and retailers step up their digitalization efforts to capture a growing proportion of online-first consumers, it is crucial for brands to find new ways to reach and engage with their consumers.
This 10.10 Brands Festival, Shopee enhances its support for brands with the launch of its Shopee Media Agencies Partner Program (SMAP) covering seven markets. This strategic program is the region’s first and largest of its kind, comprising five leading global media agencies: Dentsu Aegis Network, Omnicom Media Group, Publicis Groupe, Havas Group, and Mediabrands.
Through this program, Shopee will equip media agencies with in-depth knowledge and skills on using Shopee’s suite of brand marketing tools, including advertising solutions such as Shopee Ads, products such as in-app branding assets, and other value-added services. Shopee will also provide the media agencies with a deeper understanding of e-commerce sharing best practices on store management, campaign execution, and optimization. As brands invest more in growing their online presence, SMAP will enable media agencies to leverage a broader range of e-commerce tools to maximize the return on investment of their clients’ media spend.
Also, media agencies and their clients will have the opportunity to get exclusive first-hand access to Shopee’s new marketing solutions and products.
Martin Yu, Associate Director at Shopee Philippines, said, “We’re encouraged by the growth in the number of local and international brands joining Shopee Mall, who trust and rely on Shopee to sustain and expand their businesses. Helping our brand partners make a seamless transition online, amplify their online presence, and boost brand affinity has always been a priority. We’re excited to launch the SMAP program, which complements our existing end-to-end support system for brands to achieve success online. We will continuously innovate our platform to deliver better value for brands and their customers.”
Amplifying online presence with strong marketing and operational capabilities
Aside from SMAP, brands can further elevate their online presence and scale their e-commerce business with Shopee’s strong ecosystem of solutions:
- Robust logistics and warehouse solutions: Shopee’s strong logistics support enables brands to fulfill their orders with ease, especially when sales volumes are high. Brands can tap on Shopee’s optimized network of warehouses to ship out orders more efficiently, including the use of data to forecast demand so that brands can better allocate their resources.
- Easy-to-use brand marketing tools: With Shopee’s custom-built Shop Decoration Tool, brands can easily customize the layout of their Official Stores to reflect their brand image and identity. This is especially useful for brands to build authentic connections with their customers through enhanced brand storytelling.
Building stronger connections with customized engagement features
As more consumers seek greater entertainment while shopping online, brands can leverage in-app features such as Shopee Live to bring together unique entertainment, real-time interactions, and instant purchases. Shopee can help brands produce live-stream content and has dedicated brand support teams to customize engagement strategies to achieve optimal results.
For instance, brands familiar with e-commerce, such as L’Oreal, are constantly exploring ways to engage their consumers better. At the recent 9.9 Super Shopping Day, Shopee worked with L’Oreal to host an extended 3-hour live streaming marathon featuring over 8 Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) across the region, which successfully garnered over 180,000 views.
On the other hand, Shopee also offers tools tailored for brands who are newer to e-commerce or do not have prior experience with online engagement strategies. For example, the Shopee KOL program pairs brands with popular influencers for their brand live streams, contributing to boosting the brand’s visibility and sales.
Highlights of 10.10 Brands Festival
As the region’s biggest online shopping event for brands, the 10.10 Brands Festival will feature 2 weeks of supersized brand promotions and back to back Super Brands Days. The festival will run from September 24 to October 10, with key highlights including:
- Free shipping with ₱0 minimum spend for the entire period of 10.10 Brands Festival.
- Enjoy value-added services and guarantees such as 100% Authentic products, Free Delivery, and hassle-free 7-day return policy at Shopee Mall.
- Daily sulitdeals where users can score ₱10 deals and enjoy fun games like bingo marathon and other game shows on Shopee Live.
- Amazing promotions and up to 50% off discount from leading brands such as Infinix, Wyeth, Vivo, Unilever, Oppo, Mamypoko, Nestle, Enfagrow, Maybelline, L’Oreal Paris, Inspi, Havaianas, P&G Pampers, Johnson & Johnson, and Abbott.
Find out more about the 10.10 Brands Festival at https://shopee.ph/m/10-10-1.
Download the Shopee app for free via the App Store or Google Play.