REVIEW: Veger Power Bank Saint Plus Power Bank
Veger Power Banks are one of the more serious looking and high performing power banks that is currently available in the market today.
It’s been awhile since I got my hands on some new power banks and Veger Power Banks as a brand is more than willing to help out with my daily driver phone. Here’s a quick rundown of the things I loved about the Veger Power Banks Saint Plus power bank units.
- First of all, the power bank looks awesome side-by-side with any smartphone. The sleek black power bank looks smooth if you carry them side by side with your smartphone.
- I love the finishing they gave the Saint Plus power bank; plus the digital counter done with red LCD at the corner makes for form and function. Really comes in handy when you try to look for there remaining juice of the power bank.
- Great packaging too.
- 10000 mah battery can go a long, long way. I brought this along in my casual bag for the weekend (with full charge) and got to 25% by the end of the day on Sunday. Not even a hint that you needed to actually charge the power bank.
- The power bank though isn’t going to be used for more than three people as there are only two slots for charging ports.
- Also like to comment on how light this power bank is. It’s as if it wasn’t even present in my pocket. Haven’t had a premium quality power bank be that light for quite some time.
- Love the variant colors for the power bank. I got the black one and there’s another red one.
Lastly, I got to hand it to Veger for the packaging. So presentable and so easy to use as a gift. Check out more details on the Facebook page of Veger Philippines
Follow me on Twitter at @thefanboyseo for more tech news and updates!