Redmi Pro 2 Leaked featuring 48 MP pop up camera and Snapdragon 855
Here’s a look at the Redmi Pro 2 which will feature the same 48 megapixel camera and a bigger Snapdragon processor.
The leak information and look comes from a poster that recently surfaced and when tranated, reveals that the Redmi Pro 2 will feature 48MP, pop-up front camera. It will also feature the SnapDragon 885 and lastly it will have the underscreen fingerprint scanner.
Below are the rest of the rumored specs for the Redmi Pro 2
- Display: 6.4-inch IPS LCD Full HD or 1080p+
- Design: Glass + Polycarbonate with Gorilla Glass protection
- CPU: Snapdragon 855 octa-core AI processor
- GPU: Adreno 640 graphics
- RAM: 4GB to 8GB
- Memory: 64GB to 128GB
- Camera: 48MP Dual camera with depth sensor
- Selfie: pop-up or motorized 16MP selfie camera
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Charging: Quick Charging 4.0+
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor under display or on-screen
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Price: Estimated at $290 to $340 USD or P14k to P16k Philippine pesos
- Release date: Launch date on Q2 2019
Again, as of writing this post, there’s no confirmation yet.