Top 10 Badass and/or Metal Bible Verses
Lent is here and we here at thefanboyseo.com wants to keep in line with the times thus we offer thee great warriors the Top 10 Badass Bible Verses. These bible verses can mean a lot of things; they can be something that pertains to death of your enemies, defeating your enemies in non-lethal fashion or just plain badassery.
10. “And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.” – Revelation 9:6
It’s freaking scary to die. What’s worse is be in a situation where you’re in such pain that you wish you can die but death isn’t really planning to get you. Now imagine delivering this to your enemies with such a wrathful fashion.
Message me if you see your enemy tremble in fear after you put these lines to use.
9. Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. 39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and said, “The Lord, he is God; the Lord, he is God.” 40 And Elijah said to them, “Seize the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape.” And they seized them. And Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon and slaughtered them there. – 1 Kings 18:24,38-40
So when you’re in a situation where you know you’re right or say you know somebody’s got your back, then you might want to refer to the story of the Prophet Elijah. He had a showdown of faith and God made damn sure he won that fight by sending down fire from heaven. What’s happened afterwards was what made the story twice as metal. He slew those non-believers and like they were goat.
8. Then Samson said, “With a donkey’s jawbone I have made donkeys of them. With a donkey’s jawbone I have killed a thousand men – Judges 15:16
It’s one thing to smack people around with a donkey’s jawbone and another thing to kill a thousand people with the aforementioned donkey’s jawbone. Biblical strongman blurs the line between a jest and the truth but this is one of God’s chosen ones. Remember that the next time you figure in a fight and you managed to get a jawbone.
7. Praise be to the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. […] Part your heavens and come down. Touch the mountains and make them smoke. Send forth lightning and scatter the enemy. Shoot your arrows and rout them. – Psalm 144:1
This quote is a motivational badass quote AND a badass biblical threat to your opponents. Knowing that there’s an omnipotent power that can do all those otherworldly stuff is something to be feared and respected.
6. He has bent His bow like an enemy; He has set His right hand like an adversary And slain all that were pleasant to the eye; In the tent of the daughter of Zion He has poured out His wrath like fire. – Lamentations 2:4
You do not piss off an individual who has a fiery temper. We’ve seen what road rage or just rage in general can do to people. Then think of what an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent being can do when you piss him off real bad.