Jam With Other SEA Players as PlayPark Streetballers Announces CBT On March 28 – 3 April
Get your team ready! The action-packed mobile 3v3 streetball game PlayPark StreetBallers SEA will be having its Closed Beta Test (CBT) during March 28, 2023 – April 3, 2023 available to all Android users via Google Play Store. The game will have the CBT simultaneously in 5 countries in the SEA region and will support four languages: Thai, English, Chinese and Bahasa.
For iOS users, you can pre-register on the website. There are milestone rewards to unlock so the more pre-registrants, the more prizes to receive when the game is officially launched so sign up now at the official pre-registration website.
How to join the StreetBallers SEA CBT (Android only)
– PRE-DOWNLOAD the game in preparation for the CBT HERE
- The period for testing is 28 March – 3 April 2023.
- CBT is open to Google Play/Android platforms only!
- Can be played on emulators such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer or LDPlayer.
- Players who top-up during CBT will get cashbacks when the game officially launches OBT.
– After completing the testing period, all game data will be reset.
Please note that the pre-download link is to make sure players are ready for the CBT. It is not an early access link.
“PICK YOUR PLAYER”
Choose the right position and form your favorite team!
Everyone will be able to play in all five of the classic basketball positions. Each playing position will have unique strengths and special skills for each character. Play your own style as you customize your character’s skills to match how you want to score!
- Small Forward (SF) is a position played both inside and outside the paint. It is both an assistant and a scorer. Small Forwards are dangerous in any scoring distance: near, medium, and far.
- Center (C) If you love to mix it up under the ring, then Center is the position for you. They guard against the opponent’s close-range scoring. Centers have high jump skills to rebound the ball under the board well and are considered to be the pillar of the team.
- Shooting Guard (SG) Shooting Guards are point hunters. Deadly at long range, Shooting Guards use their high mobility and extreme accuracy to create an opening for a basket.
- Power Forward (PF) Posterize opponents with unstoppable and screenshot-worthy dunks with Power Forward characters. They place a lot of emphasis on breaking through the opponents’ defenses and scoring points at close range thanks to their strength and vigor.
- Point Guard (PG) Slippery and fast, Point Guards favor speed and agility to bring the ball home. They slip past defenses big or small, and have the most accurate passing ability out of all positions. These players make plays that bring in the points.
For those who have not pre-registered, the activity is still on-going! Receive many special rewards when the game opens for OBT! CLICK HERE!
PlayPark StreetBallers SEA, the mobile street basketball game with full 3D graphics is ready to be unleashed! The game features quick play sessions and you can finish a game in under three minutes. There are many characters in different basketball positions to choose from, with each position having its own special skills.
Play against other players in different game modes, including 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, Ranked Match, and story mode. Players can form a Club and compete in the Club vs Club format for the honor of being Server MVP.
Free your style in StreetBallers SEA with custom outfits for your characters! From streetwear, maid outfits, and even swimwear, there are lots of outfits and accessories to mix & match as you wish. You can even decorate your home court in your own style and invite friends to show off for the ultimate flex!
For more information, be sure to check out the Instagram page and website here. Get hyped with other ballers and join the Discord group and official PlayPark StreetBallers Facebook page.
About PlayPark Street Ballers
PlayPark Street Ballers is an action-packed mobile game that takes basketball with you wherever you go. Featuring optimized controls for mobile devices on the Android and Apple platforms, PlayPark Street Ballers takes you right into the action with 3v3, 2v2, or 1v1 game modes.
Create your dream court and player uniform down to the kicks with the customization system only available in PlayPark Street Ballers. Get hyped and dominate the competition!
You can customize your players, form the best team that will dominate the digital hardcourt, and go head to head against other players in the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, and Malaysia. You can also form a Club and participate in competitive ranked matches against other clubs in real time and see how you stack up against the competition.
PlayPark, an online game publisher in Southeast Asia under Asiasoft Corporation Public Company Limited, currently has employees in six countries: Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PlayPark has launched more than 175 PC and mobile games covering a wide range of genres, including MMORPG, SRPG, Casual, FPS, and MOBA, operating more than 29 live games currently. Other than specializing in in-game service, Asiasoft also understands the different needs and preferences of the markets it is operating in, with a comprehensive team in Southeast Asia. As a result, it contributed to the huge success of launching and operating a variety of games.
Over the years, Asiasoft has launched PC games such as Ragnarok (TH), Yulgang Online (TH, VN), Audition (TH, SG, PH, MY), MapleStory SEA (MY, SG), MU Online (TH, SG, PH, MY, ID), Cabal Online (TH, PH), MAT2 (SG, PH, MY), Heroes of the Storm (TH, SG, MY, PH), and mobile games such as Line Dragonica Mobile (TH, SG, PH, MY, ID, VN), Ragnarok Mobile (TH), TS Online Mobile (TH), Club Audition Mobile (SG, PH, MY). With such an impressive portfolio, Asiasoft has gained the confidence of world-class game developers such as Blizzard Entertainment, Sony Online Entertainment, SEGA, CAPCOM, NEXON, Gravity, HanbitSoft to work with us.
With 21 years of experience in the gaming industry, Asiasoft has published the most number of MMORPG games in Southeast Asia, with an active player base in the region of more than 7 million IDs.