Overwatch – Winter Wonderland 2020 Now Live!
Blizzard Entertainment and AKG Games has announced that Overwatch Winter Wonderland 2020 is now live! Winter Wonderland 2020 is now live on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Brand new rewards are available this year, so don’t forget to log in from December 16 to January 6 for a holly jolly cosmetic collection!
NEW BRAWL: 4v4 Freezethaw Elimination
· In addition to Mei’s Snowball Offensive, Yeti Hunt, and Snowball Deathmatch, players will be able to experience the new brawl, 4v4 Freezethaw Elimination!
· This new game mode requires one team to completely freeze the other team in order to win.
· Players will become frozen when they would normally die.
· Teammates can thaw someone by interacting with the frozen player.
· Weekly Challenges are back for Winter Wonderland, allowing you to unlock limited-time rewards by winning nine games.
· Rewards include an array of player icons, sprays, and Epic skins!
o Week 1: Elf Junkrat (Epic)
o Week 2: Gingerbread Ana (Epic)
o Week 3: Frosty Roadhog (Epic)
· 5 Legendary Skins
o Conductor Reinhardt
o Penguin Mei
o Ice Empress Moira
o Toybot Zenyatta
o Lumberjack Torbjorn
· 3 Epic Skins
· Player Icons, Sprays
Check out the Winter Wonderland 2020 video: https://youtu.be/ybQFPOOGGpE
Join in on the fun with Overwatch’s Winter Wonderland 2020 and follow me on Twitter at @thefanboyseo for more gaming news and updates!