Meizu Note 9 is now Official featuring 48MP Camera and Snapdragon 675
Meizu has officially announced that the Meizu Note 9 and it features a 48 megapixel camera and Snapdragon 675.
This smartphone will feature a 6.2-inch FHD+ display, Snapdragon 675 chipset, 4GB or 6GB of RAM, 64GB or 128GB of storage, 20MP front camera, and 4,000mAh battery with fast charging.
Meizu Note 9 Specs
Meizu Note 9 specs:
- 6.2-inch FHD+ In-Cell display @ 2244 x 1080px
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 2.0GHz octa-core
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- 48MP f/1.7 + 5MP dual rear cameras
- 20MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (5.0GHz/2.4GHz)
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear-mounted)
- Face Unlock
- USB Type-C
- Flyme OS (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,000mAh battery w/ 18W fast charging
- 74.4 x 153.1 x 8.65mm
As of the moment, there’s no official price for the Philippine market, but we’ll just have to wait to see the price.