8 Times Grant Gustin Made Your Heart Flutter in The Flash
If you can’t get enough of Grant Gustin, we totally understand. With a face like that, how can anyone possibly resist! So if you are looking out for more Grant in your life, as the forensic scientist-slash-superhero we all want to know and love, tune in to the second season of The Flash, every Sundays only on Warner TV.
1. A world-weary superhero, The Flash is not. He flashes (see what I did there?) his perfect, and brightest smile and the whole world just can’t help but notice him. Just look at the guy!
2. A forensic scientist through and through, Grant creates the perfect chemistry with his love interests (yes, that’s plural). Now that’s what we call a chemical reaction!
3. And who can blame him? The Speed Force looks so good on him, he looks almost too dashing (yes, I went there again).
4. This intense, full-on-superhero focused face he puts on just before he morphs into The Flash is just as heart-fluttering we can never get enough.
5. Who can say no to any superhero who saves the world? Certainly not one who saves the citizens of Central City from super-powered villains and multiverses. (The guy can’t catch a break can he?).
6. Lest we forget, did you know that Grant sings well? In one episode of The Flash, he even gave Barry Allen the great gift of song with his heart-melting and magical prince-like voice. (Encore please!)
7. But just because he’s The Flash, it doesn’t mean he’s immune to dating blunders like, oh you know, the classic – setting the bouquet of flowers on fire.
8. But yeah. Let’s face it. No matter what Grant does, he is perfect the way he is. Like this super adorable ‘smile, look away and turn’ move right here (10/10, could watch this again and again).
Warner TV is available on SKYcable Channel 77, SKYcable HD Channel 197, Cignal HD Channel 119, Destiny Cable (Digital) Channel 77, Destiny Cable (Analog) Channel 80, and Cable Link Channel 30. For more updates on the best in action, comedy and drama, follow on Facebook.com/WarnerTVAsia.
About Warner TV
Warner TV offers viewers in Asia the chance to get into it, with an unprecedented mix of hit TV series and blockbuster movies. Its line-up boasts the world’s biggest franchises, first-run exclusives for the region and fan-favorites across a wide range of genres from action, comedy and drama. Warner TV is also home to feature films from the legendary studios of Warner Bros. Entertainment. Warner TV is a brand available across Asia Pacific, and is created and distributed by Turner, a Time Warner company. Visit WarnerTVAsia.com and Facebook.com/WarnerTVAsia for more information.
About Turner Asia Pacific
Turner creates and distributes award-winning brands throughout Asia Pacific. In the region, Turner runs 64 channels in 13 languages in 38 countries, including CNN International, CNNj, CNN, HLN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang, POGO, Toonami, World Heritage Channel, Warner TV, Oh!K, TCM Turner Classic Movies, truTV, WB, MondoTV, TABI Channel and HBO in South Asia. Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Turner, a Time Warner company.