Boost your savings this summer as you enjoy exclusive deals from Maya
MANILA, Philippines – Summer season is fast approaching, and many of us are looking forward to some vacation time. Whether it’s a trip to the beach or a relaxing staycation, you can continue boosting your savings without missing out on the fun with Maya, the country’s #1 digital banking app.
Here are some of the ways you can get the most out of your summer spending as you also save up and enjoy rewards from Maya:
Boost your savings. Building your savings habit is easier with Maya as you can enjoy high-interest rates and daily crediting. What’s even better is that you can boost your savings to up to 10% p.a. just by doing your everyday transactions with Maya. You’ll also get a free Maya Card when you open the best-in-class savings account and deposit P1,000.
Save on cash-in fees. You can get more out of your transactions as you save up on fees with Maya. Cashing in via InstaPay, for one, gives you a cashback on the InstaPay fee of up to P25. You can also enjoy free cash in via linked banks and for over-the-counter channels up to P8,000 per month. What’s more, when you top up via Maya Center, you’re in for 100% cashback on 1% cash in fee, capped at P150 per customer.
Manage your expenses with Maya Credit. If you’re booking a trip but you don’t have the cash on hand and you want to better manage your finances, Maya Credit can help. Maya offers eligible customers with instant credit of up to P18,000. You can also boost your credit score the more you use Maya for your daily transactions.
Get the most rewards with exclusive deals.
- Eyeing to upgrade your summer style with key beach-ready fashion pieces? You can enjoy exclusive discounts from Maya partner merchants. For instance, new Zalora users get a 20% off discount using Maya, while existing users can enjoy 18%. You can also get 15% off on all regular items from Michaela Bags with no minimum spend and no cap.
- Use your Maya QR at Robinsons Malls. New users get up to P200 cashback while existing users receive up to P150 when they download, register, and complete their transaction via Maya QR with a minimum spend of P1,000.
- Shop at SM Store with Maya and you can earn one raffle entry for every cash-in or scan-to-pay via Maya QR transaction worth at least ₱1,000. Up for grabs are ₱3,000 Maya Credits, Apple Airpods Pro 2, and Apple iPhone 14.
- Packing drinks for your trip? Shop at Boozy and enjoy P150 off sitewide when you pay with Maya and use the promo code “MAYA150” upon checkout.
- Finally, level up your flight and accommodation bookings with Maya. With Airpaz, you get 3% discount on a minimum spend of P1,600 on flight and hotel bookings when you pay with Maya. You also receive up to 10% off on Qatar Airways using Visa.
With Maya’s rewards and perks this March, you can enjoy the best of summer as you also work on your money goals!
Completely free to download and register, Maya packs a feature-rich money app, an inclusive digital bank, and everything else you need to manage your money—save, borrow, spend, invest and more, right from your smartphone.
Maya’s digital banking services are powered by Maya Bank, Inc., a digital bank supervised by the BSP. Deposits are insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) for up to PHP500,000 per depositor. To learn more, visit https://www.maya.ph/paydaysave. Follow Maya at @mayaiseverything on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok and @mayaofficialph on Twitter.
Maya is the no. 1 digital banking app and all-in-one money platform in the Philippines with the most comprehensive payments ecosystem. It leads millions of Filipinos — consumers, businesses, communities, and government agencies alike — into a digital economy that’s more inclusive, transparent, and empowering. Maya is powered by the country’s only end-to-end digital payments company, Maya Philippines, and Maya Bank for digital banking services. Visit maya.ph and mayabank.ph for more information.