New Captain America: New World Order details from D23 Expo 2022
We finally get some new Captain America: New World Order details from the recently concluded D23 Expo 2023 which is coming soon starring Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson aka the new Captain America as seen in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier!
First off we get a brand new logo for the fourth Captain America movie and it’s now following the theme of Sam Wilson’s version of Captain America.
Kevin Feige introduces Sam Wilson on to the stage and that’s where we begin to learn more about the details for the film which will be directed by Julius Onah whose previous works including The Cloverfield Paradox.
So here are the details they’ve announced so far:
- Sebastian Stan will return as Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier and he’s reportedly bringing back his long hair for the film. Whether that means it’s a time jump or something else, we have yet to know.
- Carl Lumbly will also return to the film reprising his role as Isaiah Bradley…
- Danny Ramirez will return as Joaquin Torres and this time he’ll be the new Falcon…
- The movie will also introduce the character known as Sabra. She’s a mutant Israeli operative who could clash with Bucky and Sam in this adventure.
oh and she’s also appeared in a number of X-Men stories and Hulk stories.
- Speaking of the Hulk, the film’s main villain has been revealed to be none other than The Leader played once more by Tim Blake Nelso from The Incredible Hulk movie from 2008.
Now this could also neatly tie in to the current Disney+ show She-Hulk: Attorney at Law where it’s been revealed that there’s somebody out there looking to get She-Hulk (Tatiana Maslany) blood and even enlisted the MCU Wrecking Crew as seen in She-Hulk episode 3.
Captain America: New World Order is scheduled for release May 3, 2024.
Follow me on Twitter at @thefanboyseo!