The Batman Nendoroid is a thing of terror and cuteness
I never thought I would use the word “terror” and “cuteness” in the same sentence but here we are. Good Smile Company has just released official images for the upcoming The Batman nendoroid and it is a thing of terror and cuteness.
Check out more photos for The Batman nendoroid after the cut.
Here’s what Good Smile Company wrote on their website regarding The Batman nendoroid:
From the movie “The Batman” comes a fully articulated Nendoroid of Batman! He comes with two interchangeable face plates—a standard face and an angry face—along with white eye parts that can be used with his mask! Optional parts include a letter from the Riddler, a Batmobile miniature figure, an unmasked head part and a gargoyle part that can be attached to the Nendoroid’s base! Be sure to add him to your collection!
I was really on the fence when it came to this figure but when I saw that they were also doing an alternate head featuring Robert Pattinson’s emo looks from the film, it was an instant buy. Think of the many stuff you can use this.
- Product Name
- Nendoroid Batman: The Batman Ver.
- The Batman
- Good Smile Company
- Release Date
- Painted plastic non-scale fully articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 100mm in height.
- Shichibee (Matsuda Model)
- This product does not balance on its own. Please use the included stand.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
If you’re a mega fan or just a Nendoroid collector, then its time to pre-order this as pre-orders go live starting March 31 according to the Good Smile website. Follow me on Twitter at @thefanboyseo for more geek news!