What we know about the Valorant Agent 19; the Filipino Agent who just said “Lintik Kayo”
Time to raise your Filipino flag as we get to talk about the new mystery agent for Riot Games’ Valorant and who is currently just known as “Valorant Agent 19”.
This seemingly Filipino Valorant character was first teased during a segment in the Valorant Champions 2021 where they flashed a coded message during the show and a very mysterious figure was heard uttering the Filipino phrase “Lintik Kayo”. You can watch that segment that teased Valorant Agent 19 below:
Since then, more details have trickled down from the grapevine and here’s what’s public knowledge so far:
- She is part of K-SEC (Kingdom Corporation’s humanitarian branch).
- She does not like Chamber.
- Her family comes from a military background.
- She is from Manila, Philippines
- Agent 19’s powers deal with electricity.
- A speedy character similar to Jett.
- She is a Radiant character, similar to Sage and Astra.
- She could help Killjoy complete her Alpha-Omega Bridge as its power source.
You can also see in the Night Market, that there were actual parols hanging around the background. It’s a traditional Christmas ornament in the Philippines which is quite ubiquitous during the holidays. You can see those ornaments hnging in the streets as well as homes to add more “flavor” and festive vibes to the household.
There were also some dataminers who have recently discovered the codename “Sprinter” within the current build of Valorant. This could refer to her speed and skills in the game.
But what do you think? Leave a comment below and follow me on Twitter at @thefanboyseo for more geek news and updates!