Dot Property Philippines Awards 2021 celebrates the real estate sector’s resilience
After a one-year hiatus due to the pandemic, the prestigious Dot Property Philippines Awards returned to celebrate the resilience of the property sector and honor the top players in the real estate industry. More than twenty honors were presented to leading developers, projects and real estate agencies from across the country.
Even if it was done on an online platform due to pandemic restrictions, the glitter and glamour were still evident as the participants and awardees were all dressed to the nines. Adam Sutcliffe, Dot Property Director, Events and International Markets and Tanya Yu, Country Manager of Dot Property Philippines, led the awarding rites, while Bam Pitipatt ably hosted the event.
The top award, Developer of the Year Philippines, went to RLC Residences. But that was not all for the highly respected homebuilder as they also won Best Luxury Condo Development for The Residences at The Westin Manila Sonata Place and Best Mid-Rise Condo Development for Sierra Valley Gardens.
“We are honored and thrilled to be receiving the Developer of the Year Award. This award is an affirmation that we are achieving and succeeding in our goal. It is also going to push us to keep doing better. Being nominated is an honor and winning is a double honor,” John Richard Sotelo, Senior VP & Business Unit General Manager, Residential Division at Robinsons Land, proclaimed.
With eight victories, SM Development Corporation (SMDC) secured the most honors at the Dot Property Philippines Awards 2021. The firm was named Best Developer Metro Manila and Best Developer Visayas in addition to taking home six project awards. SMDC was also presented with the Special Recognition Award for Corporate Social Responsibility.
The coveted Philippines People’s Choice Award for Project of the Year 2021 went to Grand Residences from Grand Land. Voted on by the public, the people selected this outstanding Cebu development which is one of the region’s largest. There were eleven projects nominated for the honor this year.
Projects from across the country were celebrated during the Dot Property Philippines Awards 2021. SMDC’s Vine Residences and Bloom Residences won Best Lifestyle Condo Development and Best Investment Property Metro Manila, respectively. The Dusit D2 Residences from Grand Land picked up Best Serviced Apartment Philippines while Las Brisas from Solar Resources took home Best Investment Property South Luzon.
SMDC continues to make positive contributions that extend beyond the property sector and benefit society as a whole. These efforts were acknowledged with the Special Recognition Award for Corporate Social Responsibility bestowed to SM Development Corporation.
Philippines’ Best Real Estate Agencies 2021 saw two firms recognized for their outstanding service, Tricia Liu Properties and EDUKATE GROUP INC.
“After the challenges of the past two years, it is truly an honor for the Dot Property Philippines Awards to return. It has been a difficult time for us all and being able to celebrate the real estate industry, even in this modified format, offers a muchneeded sense of normalcy,” Adam Sutcliffe, Dot Property Director, Events and International Markets, says. “This year’s winners represent the absolute best the Philippine property market has to offer, and their outstanding work is leading the sector forward.”
The Dot Property Philippines Awards 2021 honored winners individually during a private event at The Peninsula Manila.
The full list of the winners below:
• Developer of The Year Philippines 2021 – RLC Residences
• Dot Property Philippines Awards 2021 developer winners:
• Best Developer Metro Manila – SM Development Corporation
• Best Developer Visayas – SM Development Corporation
• Best Developer Mindanao – Filinvest Land Inc.
• Best Developer North Luzon – Filinvest Land Inc.
• Best Developer Cebu – Grand Land Inc.
• Philippines People’s Choice Award for Project of the Year 2021 – Grand
• Best Luxury Condo Development – The Residences at The Westin Manila
Sonata Place from RLC Residences
• Best Lifestyle Condo Development – Vine Residences from SM Development
• Best Serviced Apartment Philippines – Dusit D2 Residences from Grand Land
• Best Mid-Rise Condo Development – Sierra Valley Gardens from RLC
• Best Affordable Condo Development – Charm Residences from SM
• Best Mid-Range Housing Development – City Homes Minglanilla from Grand
• Best Condo Interior Design – Green 2 Residences from SM Development
• Best Investment Property Metro Manila – Bloom Residences from SM
• Best Investment Property South Luzon – Las Brisas from Solar Resources Inc
• Best Investment Property Cebu – Grand Residences Cebu from Grand Land
• Best Investment Property Bacolod – Smile Residences from SM Development
For more information on the Dot Property Awards, please visit www.dotproperty.com.ph