#FireUpTheGame & save up to ₱1000 as Infinix launches its latest high-performance gaming smartphone Note 11S, exclusively on Shopee
Add to cart the Infinix NOTE 11S as soon as it lands exclusively on Shopee on November 30, 2021, from 12mn to 1:59 am OR from 12nn to 1:59 pm to avail of its lowest price of ₱8,990, or ₱1,000 off its regular price.
If you miss these shopping windows, you can still enjoy ₱800 off on the Infinix NOTE 11S and grab it for only ₱9,190 from November 30 to December 1, 2021, on Shopee.
If you can’t purchase the Infinix Note 11S from November 30 to December 1, fret not. The global tech brand has partnered with Garena Free Fire, one of the world’s most popular and multi-awarded battle royale mobile games voted the “Esports Mobile Game of the Year 2020 & 2021,” to launch the exciting Infinix Note 11S Free Fire Limited Edition. It will drop exclusively on Shopee with a Free Fire customized box and phone case on December 12 for the affordable price of only ₱9,490 (₱500 off).
Infinix Note 11S, powered by MediaTek’s Helio G96 octa-core chipset, combines two powerful Arm Cortex-A76 processor cores clocking to a staggering 2.05GHz and an Arm Mali-G57 GPU for efficient and amazingly smooth graphics performance, allowing a fully immersive gaming experience.
Built for performance, the display is a whopping 6.95” FHD+ Ultra Fluid Display with a fast 120Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate for quicker response.
Other key features of Infinix NOTE 11S are:
- A 5000mAh battery and 33W quick charge: This massive power unit can support all-day use. Infinix Note 11s comes with TÜV Rheinland safe fast-charge technology with up to 800 charge cycle count, without noticeable battery degradation.
- 50 MP triple-camera: Capture every moment in magnificent detail with the 50MP f 1.6 wide triple camera consisting of a 2MP f 2.4 macro lens and a 2MP f 2.4 Bokeh lens. The 16MP front-facing selfie camera of the Infinix NOTE 11S, aided by the quick autofocus feature, creates a crisp image.
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint and Face Unlock: Unlocking the Infinix NOTE 11S or making quick payments is now faster and more accessible because of the face unlock technology and side-mounted fingerprint sensor, allowing users to access their phone even with a facemask on.
- Extended RAM: Infinix Note 11s can be upgraded up to 11GB from 8GB. Lag will be a thing of the past.
- Universal Flash Storage (UFS) 2.2 with Write Booster: This feature improves the reading and writing speed and accelerates the loading of all applications. It also reduces delay when opening different apps or switching between them.
- Stunning colors: Infinix NOTE 11S will be available in Mithril Grey and Haze Green.
Get the new Infinix NOTE 11S on Shopee through this link.
For more details, visit: http://www.infinixmobility.com/
[…] Infinix NOTE 11S provides an extensive field-of-view with a massive 6.95″ FHD+ screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, making even the most minor details within the game visible and feedback with their fingertips instantaneous. The Infinix NOTE 11S display is low blue light certified by TÜV Rheinland, which effectively protects against visual fatigue caused by prolonged screen use. […]