Hearthstone new expansion United in Stormwind is now live!
Well met! United in Stormwind, Hearthstone’s newest expansion, is now live. The Year of the Gryphon continues with 135 new cards bringing to life the bustling capital city at the heart of the Alliance. The set includes an all-new keyword, new mechanics, and a refreshed Tavern Pass. This is just the start, with even more updates coming to the Book of Heroes, the Book of Mercenaries, and more in the weeks ahead.
· Questlines: Each class has its own Questline, a three-part quest depicting one of the formative adventures experienced by Hearthstone’s new mercenary heroes. The reward for completing all three steps of a Questline is a legendary mercenary who enters the fray with a potentially game-winning Battlecry.
· Tradeable: Cards featuring this new keyword offer great flexibility – players can choose between casting the card for a powerful situational effect, or trading in the card for a replacement from their deck for the cost of one mana.
· Mounts: Ask any adventurer—the fastest way through the capital is on your faithful steed. Mount spells give a minion a unique buff. When the rider is destroyed, the mount is summoned with the same stats to take its place on the board.
· Profession Tools: When you need a tool and not a weapon, slot one of these to take advantage of unique skills to boost your minions.
· The updated Tavern Pass includes access to a slew of earnable rewards including 12 new Hero skins, the new Yrel playable Paladin Hero, the Varian Diamond card, the new Lion Cosmetic Coin, the uncraftable Flightmaster Dungar Golden Legendary card, a new Stormwind card back, and XP boosts.
To explore all the cards in United in Stormwind,
For all assets related to Hearthstone, check out our press site: https://blizzard.gamespress.com/Hearthstone
Don’t forget to watch the Hearthstone Jingle created by Matthaios, and join #UnitedInStormwindChallenge on Tiktok and Facebook.
See you in Stormwind!