Entertainment Earth

Snyder reveals a different Jared Leto Joker for Justice League

After a week or so after teasing Joker’s appearance in Zack Snyder’s Justice League, we now have a full look at Jared Leto’s Joker for the SnyderCut.

Check out the other photo, the really cool one after the jump.

Gone are the tattoos and the weird look for Leto for the Justice League movie. We now have a creepy looking Clown Prince of Crime just sitting in the middle of a room. Looking at this version reminds me of Joker during Grant Morrison’s Batman R.I.P. story from years ago. I mean honestly, if I walk into a room with him waiting inside, I’d really be scared. 

This erases like 80% of what made the David Ayer Suicide Squad Joker. The remaining 20% remains to be seen as it all depends on the dialogue and performance of the actor. Hopefully we don’t see any of the crazies we saw in “Suicide Squad” or the nonsensical nature of his involvement in the story. 

So Leto returned to the set weeks after Snyder was announced as rebooting or remaking the Justice League movie. Snyder teases his involvement and has promised that it would all make sense. Hopefully its going to be good.

Follow me on Twitter at @thefanboyseo!

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *