EK’s Enchanting Korean Dinner in the Sky
Enchanted Kingdom invites everybody to go for a kilig evening with their Enchanting Korean Dinner in the Sky happening from January 30 to March 7 2021 only.
Here’s what they wrote.
From the heart of the most loved Philippine theme park Enchanted Kingdom, feel the magic this season of hearts with the most romantic treat aboard the towering Wheel of Fate! Celebrate love with a Korean twist with Enchanting Korean Dinner (K-D) in the Sky, EK’s signature—and sky-high first quarter offering.
Feel “Extra Kilig” as intimate diners are treated to flavorful Korean fare while listening to their favorite Korean hits, with breathtaking citylights to complete the picture. From January 30 to March 7, 2021, book your Korean-inspired weekend date with your special someone and experience magical dining 130 feet in the air, only at Enchanted Kingdom.
Enchanting K-D in the Sky offers Couple Packages at P2,000.00, inclusive of 2 Regular Day Passes, Korean meals and face masks for two; and Group Packages at P3,900.00, inclusive of 4 Regular Day Passes, Korean meals and face masks for four.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The promo is open to all guests 15-65 years old only, based on applicable IATF rules and guidelines.
- Promo may be availed on a first come, first serve basis and tickets must be purchased via the EK Online store at enchantedkingdom.ph.
- All guests with online ticket bookings must proceed to the Group Sales Office for proper briefing and wrist-tagging.
- Dinner will be served at the Wheel of Fate.
- A copy of the souvenir photo will be given after the scheduled dinner.
- Purchased tickets are not valid for rebooking
For inquiries, please contact 0920-983-3624 / 0999-884-8445 / (+632) 8 584-3535 / (+632) 8 830 3535. To get the latest updates and information, please like EK’s official facebook page at www.facebook.com/enchantedkingdom.ph or visit the website at www.enchantedkingdom.ph.
Great company, great food, great music, and the greatest view— what more can you ask for this season of love? Spend your weekend at Enchanted Kingdom and live out your K-drama dreams with Enchanting K-D in the Sky, only here where the magic lives forever.
Follow me on Twitter at @thefanboyseo!