Google Pixel 5 renders leaked, promising features and hardware too
The Google Pixel 5 is still a long way to go in terms of release but thanks to various releases and a leaked render, it looks like fanboys and fangirls would really be pleased.
Here are some of the details that are also shared online. We don’t know which ones are legit and which ones are fabricated so we advise to take this with a grain of salt.
- It features Gorilla Glass 6
- 6-inch 90Hz display
- 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- the phone is reportedly made of 100% recycled aluminum
- IP68 water/dust resistance
- 12.2MP main camera which supports 4K 60FPS and 1080p 240FPS video recording
- 16MP wide-angle camera has a 107-degree FOV with ƒ/2.2 at 1.0 μm
- Front camera is 8MP
- Snapdragon 765G
- 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage
- Colors as of the moment are Black and Green
The product is slated for release September 30 and would be available soon after. Follow me on Twitter at @thefanboyseo for more tech news and updates!