OPPO Reno4 Launched in China with Snapdragon
OPPO has officially released the new addition to the Reno series, the OPPO Reno4 in China.
So if you haven’t caught up with what the Reno series is all about, its actually the smartphones that focus on photography and the best experience when taking photos using a smartphone. There will be two variants that will be coming out in the market – OPPO Reno4 and OPPO Reno4 Pro.
Another major selling point for both Reno4 and Reno4 Pro is that they are powered by the Snapdragon 765G processor. It also supports 5G and follows the same designs as its predecessors including the vertical triple-rear camera.
OPPO Reno4 Pro
- 6.5 inch AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- punch-hole cut-out single selfie camera with 32 megapixels
- Snapdragon 765G processor
- 48 megapixel main camera
- 12 megapixel wide-angle lens
- 13 megapixel telephoto lens
- 4000mAh battery with 65W fast charging capabilities
OPPO Reno 4
- 6.4 inch display (no 90hz refresh rate)
- 32 megapixel main camera
- 2 megapixel depth sensor
- 48 megapixel + 8 megapixel wide angle lens + 2 megapixel monochromatic sensor
- 4020mAh battery
No word yet on when they will be releasing the Reno4 and Reno4 Pro but it will be coming sooner or later in the
Follow me on twitter at @thefanboyseo for more tech news and updates!