Marvel’s Avengers Game announced for Playstation as part of Day One launch
Marvel.com has announced that the upcoming game Marvel’s Avengers will be joining the titles which will be released on Day One of the Playstation 5.
Check out the gameplay video below:
Anddddd here’s the pre-order trailer
And while the gameplay for Marvel’s Avengers looks great (with some polishing here and there) it getting a Playstation 5 version would mean you can see more improvements to the game. Crystal Dynamics is also apparently already making the necessary tweaks to the game for the PS5.
What Can You Expect?
- Lifts in performance and fidelity
- Increased texture resolution
- A higher level of detail throughout the game
- Enhanced ambient occlusion
- Improved anisotropic filtering
- Added variety of new graphics-based features such as stochastic screen-space reflections with contact-aware sharpening
It’s also nice to know that they want to push this game further for both PS4 and PS5 users which is why consumers who picked up the PS4 version can upgrade to the PS5 version for free when it becomes available hopefully by November 20. In case you want to team up with other players but they have a PS4 version and you have a PS5, they are currently working on a way for you to do multiplayer despite the difference.