Castlevania Symphony of the Night Now Available for Android and iOS
Good news Castlevania fans! As you can now play the instant classic Castlevania Symphony of the Night on your mobile or smartphone!
The iconic game from the beloved Castlevania series finally comes to mobile. This direct port of the classic console action RPG lets you jump, dash and slash your way through Dracula’s vast castle as Alucard while encountering a unique array of enemies and characters along the way.
Rediscover the world of Castlevania with one of its original groundbreaking games and renowned music and graphics.
- Fully compatible with game controllers.
- New continue feature.
- Unlock achievements with hard-fought battle milestones.
- Available in six languages: English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, and Spanish.
The original version of SOTN was released in March 1997 for the Sony Playstation as well as the Sega Saturn in June 1998. There have been other re-releases for the game like:
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (PSP, October 2007)
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night ( Xbox 360, March 2007)
- Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (Playstation 4, October 2018)
The mobile version of SotN is now available for download for the iOS and the Google Play Store with retail price $2.99.
You can check out the android version below: