Get the most out of your appliance shopping with these smart buying tips
Purchasing appliances can be tough. It’s hard to navigate through the number of brands offering variations of similar appliances that have close price points. For those who want to give their family the best care, finding the right device at a good price is essential.
Here are some tips to remember when looking for the next home partner:
- Find a trusted name. The marketplace is crowded with brands that claim to be number one. Look for a name trusted by many and has the reviews to back it up. Getting recommendations from family and friends will also be beneficial before going to the appliance store. But if there is no time to read reviews and ask for recommendations, ask the salesperson in charge with the top recommendations.
2. Know what is needed. Before even going to the appliance store, it’s important for shoppers to know what they need and buy what would best serve them. By doing research beforehand, buyers can avoid impulse buys and deliberate if the products’ capabilities would best fulfill appliance needs. If the household needs a bigger refrigerator, then consider the Samsung 3-Door Side by Side refrigerator with SPACEMAX technology. It has thinner walls compared to traditional refrigerators because it’s equipped with special high-urethane insulation technology. This provides plenty of room in the drawers and shelves to store your weekly grocery shopping, and various sizes of food containers. It also has a FlexZone technology where each zone can easily be converted from fridge to freezer using its four pre-set temperature settings: Fridge, Chill, Soft Freeze and Frozen.
3. Study energy efficiency. These days, families are looking to lower their electricity bills. Many companies now have appliances that conserve energy so it’s a good idea to check this feature when shopping. The Wind-Free air conditioner has a Digital Inverter 8-Pole that only consumes 32% of the energy consumed by conventional models. It maintains the desired temperature without frequently turning off and on, so it’s quieter, more durable, and efficient.
4. Discover the latest innovations
With technological advancements today, smart appliances in the market have been providing consumers with efficient products that provide ease in their lifestyle. As an example, why settle for a conventional microwave when a Smart Oven exists? Individuals who would like a versatile all-in-one cooking machine can try the Samsung Smart Oven. The 6-in-1 kitchen partner works as a grill, steamer, slim fryer, oven, microwave, and yogurt maker. Its 15 cook with ease presets means they can create all types of dishes with one device.
5. Look for the best deal. Many brands and appliance centers have deals like flexible payment options and special promo offers. Go around before buying in order to find the ideal choice in terms of saving money. Samsung’s Flexideal promo offers up to Php 50,000 discount when customers pay in cash, 0% on credit card payments, and low monthly interest via Home Credit and In-house Financing! Talk about appliance quality and purchasing flexibility.
Purchase Samsung Digital Appliances’ state-of-the-art products with irresistible deals and discounts. Upgrade the home with the Samsung Smart Oven, French Door Refrigerator, Flex Wash Washing Machine, and Premium Inverter Wind-Free Airconditioner. The Flexideal promo offers up to PHP 50,000 discount when customers pay in straight cash, 0% on credit card payments, and low monthly interest via Home Credit and In-house Financing. This promo runs from July 1 to September 30, 2019.