Uncanny X-Men # 13 and 14 Solicits Solidifies Cyclops’ Return
Scott Summers was right! And he’s actually back from the dead to lead the X-Men once more after the events of X-Men Disassembled. Here’s a look at the art and solicits for Uncanny X-Men # 13 and # 14.
You can check the art below:
Before that though we need to note the following:
Cyclops is back to wearing his classic 90’s costume. No more Racer X agenda I guess. Why is he wearing that we have yet to find out.
Wolverine is in his 80’s Brown and Tan costume. And he’s working with Cyclops again after all their rivalry during the 90s as well as during the Schism era.
This new team consists of Cyclops and Wolverine, Multiple Man, Havok, Banshee, Wolfsbane, Dani Moonstar, a New mutant and Hope Summers. Its like a generational thing with each member belonging to a specific era ending with Hope Summers representing the younger X-Men.
There’s also thr art and solicit for Uncanny X-Men # 14 featuring potential targets for Cyclops and his team.
These villains include:
- Cassandra Nova
- Dark Beast
- Omega Red
- The Morlocks
Here’s the Solicit:
UNCANNY X-MEN #13 & #14
- MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) SALVADOR LARROCA (A/C)
- Issue #13:
- SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT Cover by ADI GRANOV
- Issue #13:
- VARIANT Cover by DAVID FINCH
- Issue #13: CHARACTER
- VARIANT Cover by BENGAL
- Issue #14:
- SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT Cover by PAOLO RIVERA
- Issue #14: CHARACTER
- VARIANT Cover by TBA
- Cyclops and Wolverine have drawn together a new team of X-Men from the ashes of “X-Men Disassembled,” and now they turn their eyes to setting their agenda. Cyclops has a list…a list of things the X-Men have to take care of…if it’s the last thing they ever do.
- 32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)