Ten reasons why you need to join Cartoon Network Imagination Studios
Cartoon Network Imagination Studios is the place to be for letting your imagination and creativity fly, and it’s just around the corner—happening at the Glorietta Palm Drive Activity Center on June 16! If you’re thinking of reasons why you need to be there, we’ve prepared a list to help you decide.
What to expect:
1. Selfies and bear-fies galore with your favorite Cartoon Network characters – You heard it right. Characters from your favorite shows like We Bare Bears, Adventure Time, The Powerpuff Girls and OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes will be there to have an awesome time with you!
2. A place where creativity also breaks a sweat! – Cartoon Network Imagination Studios is where being creative is encouraged. Let the world know how much of an artistic genius you are by creating stop-animation clips with the Watterson family from The Amazing World of Gumball.
3. Games, games and more games! – At Cartoon Network, where fun is a requirement, we’ve prepared a lot of fun games and activities for you as well as your family, activities where you can bond like the bear brothers and even bring them to life through your own bear stack. Who doesn’t love bears in a stack?!?
4. Make new besties with fellow creative kids – Cartoon Network Imagination Studios is a place where you can let your imagination run wild, watch it spring to life, and make friends in the process! You might just find the Finn to your Jake at the event.
5. Learning is fun – Learn to sculpt your very own galactic clay hero with Ben 10 or give an algebraic performance at the Adventure Time booth by voice-dubbing with Finn, Jake and BMO – only a few of the things that you can learn by attending.
6. Animation is animazing! – All your favorite cartoons are made possible by genius animators. Be inspired by their creativity and imagination as you learn how to draw characters from OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes and amp it up with your own turbo upgrade.
7. ImagiNATION BUILDING one notebook at a time – If you joined the Cartoon Network Notebook Design Contest, you know that one design will be chosen and printed onto notebooks that will be distributed to school kids in need. If you’re one of the finalists, you’ll need to be there because there’s a special surprise in store for you.
8. Enjoy exclusive Cartoon Network content – Cartoon Network will be giving you access to exclusive content you probably haven’t seen before! Watch the newest episodes even before they air on TV.
9. Most important part of the event: PRIZES! – Limited edition Cartoon Network merchandise you say? Where do we line up? Aside from the exclusive prizes you’ll get from the games, there are also opportunities to Powerpuff yourself and create your own limited edition bag as well as a chance to win signed merchandise from We Bare Bears creator Daniel Chong.
10. Father’s Day bonding opportunities – Let’s put those creative juices to good use by making something cool for our daddies! We’ve prepared special activities for dads and their kids for the day, but mommies are free to come along and participate as well.
So, save the date and see you at the Cartoon Network Imagination Studios on Saturday, June 16 at the Palm Drive Activity Center, Glorietta. For more information about the event and other Cartoon Network-related news and updates, visit www.cartoonnetworkasia.com and follow Facebook.com/CartoonNetworkAsia.
About Cartoon Network Philippines
Cartoon Network is the leading kids’ brand in the Philippines. Its dedicated Philippine channel offers the best in original animated comedies including the multi-award-winning global hits Ben 10, The Powerpuff Girls, OK K.O.! Let’s Be Heroes, We Bare Bears and Adventure Time. Cartoon Network is available in 29 countries throughout Asia Pacific and is currently seen in more than 135 million pay-TV homes. The brand is known for putting its fans at the centre of everything by applying creative thinking and innovation across multiple platforms. Online, Cartoon Network reaches millions more via its websites and apps including Cartoon Network Watch and Play. Cartoon Network, sister brand to Boomerang and POGO, is created and distributed by Turner, a Time Warner Company.