ZenFone Lite L1 Launched
Asus is bringing in more lighter smartphones for the global audience with the launch this week of the ZenFone Lite L1.
The new phone features a plastic body with 5.45 inch HD+ display and aspect ratio of 18:9. Bezels aren’t much for this mostly because it’s marketed as a “budget phone”.
The Asus ZenFone Lite L1 also carries a Snapdragon 430 quad-core processor and an Adreno 505 graphics unit. And again, because it’s a budget phone expect lowered specs such as 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
ASUS ZenFone Lite L1 (ZA551KL) Specs:
- Dual SIM, dual stand-by, supports LTE connectivity
- 5.45-inch HD+ IPS LCD (1440 x 720) capacitive touchscreen, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Dimensions: 147.3mm x 71.8mm x 8.2mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 1.4GHz quad-core CPU, Snapdragon 430 chipset, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB
- 13MP f/2.0 main camera
- 5MP f/2.4 front camera
- Multimedia Player
- FM Radio
- 3.5mm audio jack
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- MicroUSB, OTG
- Sensors: face recognition, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion, non-removable
- Colors: Black, Gold
- Price: INR 5,999 (~Php4.4K)
We’re not sure about the actual SRP here in the Philippines but considering the specs this may be true with some additional taxes here and there. Won’t be surprised if it was priced at php5,000.