Here’s a look from the upcoming Figma offering, the Figma Ninja Catwoman based on the character’s appearance in Batman Ninja.
Figma Ninja Catwoman
Here’s the product description for the Ninja Catwoman figure from Figma.
The elusive thief is now a figma!
From the anime “Batman Ninja” comes a figma of Catwoman!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- In addition to her confident smiling face plate, a charming winking face plate is also included.
- An unmasked head part and claws are included as optional parts.
- She comes with two version of her whip: one wrapped around her waist and one extended out.
- An articulated figma stand is included to facilitate various poses.
The Catwoman figure will be available May 2019 in Japan. She is priced at 7,222 Yen plus tax (about $64 USD).
You can also check out my Batman Ninja review here on thefanboyseo.com
Leave a comment