X-Men Blue Reveals New Team Led by Polaris
Marvel has revealed the new X-Men Blue roster which will be led by Magneto’s daughter Polaris and a couple of familiar place.
The thing that made the change is the fact that the original five X-Men has been lost in space after the crossover they did with Venom. And now with new threats popping out, a new team needs to take it’s place.
Regulars from the past iteration of the team include Bloodstorm (from the Hex-Men),
Jimmy Hudson (the son of Ultimate Universe’s Wolverine)
as well as Danger.
New additions to the team are Daken…
and Gazing Nightshade
Here’s the solicit for the X-Men Blue issue where the new team will make an appearance
X-MEN BLUE #25
CULLEN BUNN (W) • JORGE MOLINA (A/C)
VENOM 30TH VARIANT COVER BY TBA
Cry Havok Part 3
• MAGNETO comes face-to-face with HAVOK, with the fate of mutantkind hanging in the balance.
• EMMA FROST, MISS SINISTER and BASTION have formed an unholy alliance, and now is the time for them to unleash Project: Mothervine!
• With the Original Five lost in space, a NEW TEAM of X-Men must rise to take their place!
40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99
And here’s the solicit for X-Men Blue # 26
X-MEN BLUE #26
CULLEN BUNN (W) • R.B. SILVA (A)
Cover by Mike Choi
Cry Havok Part 4
• Project: Mothervine has been unleashed, and new mutants are emerging all over the world!
• Even though these new mutants cannot control their powers, MISS SINISTER can!
• A new team of X-MEN stand against the WHITE QUEEN, HAVOK, BASTION and MISS SINISTER!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99