Battle Chasers: Nightwar is Battle Chasers with JRPG Elements
So what happens when you take one of comics’ cult-favorite titles, turn it into a game and infuse it with Japanese RPG elements including turn-based player motion? Well, we get Battle Chasers: Nightwar.
Here’s an overview for the game coming from it’s Steam page:
Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired by the classic console greats, featuring deep dungeon diving, turn-based combat presented in a classic JRPG format, and a rich story driven by exploration of the world.
- Classic turn-based combat inspired by the console RPG greats, with a unique overcharge mana system and incredible Battle Bursts.
- ‘Beautiful, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles, secrets and loot.
- Explore an overworld peppered with hidden dungeons, rare bosses and randomly appearing friends and foes.
- Action oriented, randomly-generated dungeons loaded with traps, puzzles and secrets. Use each hero’s unique dungeon skills to survive.
- Build your adventuring party by choosing three of six available heroes from the classic Battle Chasers comic series, each with unique abilities, perks, items and dungeon skills.
- Dive into the deep crafting system, using the unique ingredient-overloading system to create epic items!
The best-selling comic book Battle Chasers was first released in the late 90s and quickly generated a passionate cult following.
No trailer has been released yet for Battle Chasers: Nightwar but we did get a few screenshots from the game. Have a look at the gallery below:
Battle Chasers: Nightwars will come out October 3, 2017http://thefanboyseo.com/2017/06/04/battle-chasers-nightwar/https://i0.wp.com/thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/battle-chasers-nightwar-03-09-16-1_pvf4.png?fit=1000%2C563https://i0.wp.com/thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/battle-chasers-nightwar-03-09-16-1_pvf4.png?resize=150%2C150GamingVideo GamesBattle Chasers,Battle Chasers: Nightwar,Gaming,Joe Madureira,Tech,THQ NordicSo what happens when you take one of comics' cult-favorite titles, turn it into a game and infuse it with Japanese RPG elements including turn-based player motion? Well, we get Battle Chasers: Nightwar. Here's an overview for the game coming from it's Steam page: Battle Chasers: Nightwar is an RPG inspired...Fanboy SEO email@example.comAdministratorThe Fanboy SEO